Eclectic Muddlehood

How's this for a perplexing beginning? I am a great many things, but none of them are me. At least not in my entirety. This is the little corner where I attempt to make the whole greater than the sum of its parts as I muddle through being a wife, a mother and a woman... among other things.

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Here, in no particular order, is a short list of my parts from the mundane to the pretentious, some or all of which may surface in future attempts to work on the whole: wife, mother, doula, childbirth educator, writer, yoga student, homeschooler, amature organic gardner, kitchen witch, all-around foodie, spiritual truth-seeker, daughter, clutter-bug, complusive list maker, bibliophile, homemaker, friend, homebirth/natural birth advocate, impulse shopper, wine snob, knitter, artist, lover, sensuist, and email junkie (There may be more later, but that's it for now.)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

On a Lighter Note....

I had the distinct pleasure of watching my tiny son projectile poop all over my sister when she was trying to change him. I laughed so hard my stitches hurt! Leave it to my children to help me keep it all in perspective.

2 Comments:

Blogger falco348 said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:14 AM  
Blogger onfoyou said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home