Eclectic Muddlehood

How's this for a perplexing beginning? I am a great many things, but none of them are me. At least not in my entirety. This is the little corner where I attempt to make the whole greater than the sum of its parts as I muddle through being a wife, a mother and a woman... among other things.

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Here, in no particular order, is a short list of my parts from the mundane to the pretentious, some or all of which may surface in future attempts to work on the whole: wife, mother, doula, childbirth educator, writer, yoga student, homeschooler, amature organic gardner, kitchen witch, all-around foodie, spiritual truth-seeker, daughter, clutter-bug, complusive list maker, bibliophile, homemaker, friend, homebirth/natural birth advocate, impulse shopper, wine snob, knitter, artist, lover, sensuist, and email junkie (There may be more later, but that's it for now.)

Monday, August 28, 2006

Dripping With Babies


"You're dripping with babies!" my sister exclaimed as I put both twins into slings at the same time at the park today. Yes, you can babywear twins! Here is the first way I figured out how to do it. My baby girl is in the gold pouch sling in the cradle hold and my baby boy is in the gray ring sling also in the cradle hold. I later learned that they are slightly more comfortable if I put him in the ring sling first down low like this and then put the pouch sling on top to tuck her in there. I am planning on editing this entry in a few days with some more pictures and two other ways I have found work for us to double babywear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home