Eclectic Muddlehood

How's this for a perplexing beginning? I am a great many things, but none of them are me. At least not in my entirety. This is the little corner where I attempt to make the whole greater than the sum of its parts as I muddle through being a wife, a mother and a woman... among other things.

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Here, in no particular order, is a short list of my parts from the mundane to the pretentious, some or all of which may surface in future attempts to work on the whole: wife, mother, doula, childbirth educator, writer, yoga student, homeschooler, amature organic gardner, kitchen witch, all-around foodie, spiritual truth-seeker, daughter, clutter-bug, complusive list maker, bibliophile, homemaker, friend, homebirth/natural birth advocate, impulse shopper, wine snob, knitter, artist, lover, sensuist, and email junkie (There may be more later, but that's it for now.)

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Matching Disease

IT HAPPENED!! I have been struck with the dreaded matching disease. We usually buy all our kids' clothes through consignment shops and sales, but I have suddenly been struck with the overwhelming obsessive desire to hunt down and accquire matching and coordinating outfits for my twins. I swear I didn't think this would happen to be, but alas it has and I don't think they make a support group for this sort of disorder. Woe is me! Off to peruse a few more dangerously cute websites and hope I can't actually locate my credit card.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home