Eclectic Muddlehood

How's this for a perplexing beginning? I am a great many things, but none of them are me. At least not in my entirety. This is the little corner where I attempt to make the whole greater than the sum of its parts as I muddle through being a wife, a mother and a woman... among other things.

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Here, in no particular order, is a short list of my parts from the mundane to the pretentious, some or all of which may surface in future attempts to work on the whole: wife, mother, doula, childbirth educator, writer, yoga student, homeschooler, amature organic gardner, kitchen witch, all-around foodie, spiritual truth-seeker, daughter, clutter-bug, complusive list maker, bibliophile, homemaker, friend, homebirth/natural birth advocate, impulse shopper, wine snob, knitter, artist, lover, sensuist, and email junkie (There may be more later, but that's it for now.)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Kiss Ain't Just A Kiss Anymore

On the eve of the 100th anniversary of the Hershey's Kiss, I have discovered a plethora of new varieties for the holiday season. What began as a short shopping venture to secure stocking stuffers has turned into gloriously delicious research. I invite you to join me!

Here is the list of decadence I have successfully located and sampled:
1. Classic Milk Chocolate- silver wrapper (also red & green for holidays)
2. Dark Chocolate- purple wrapper
3. Milk Chocolate with Almonds- gold wrapper
4. Hugs Milk & White Chocolate- silver wrapper with brown stripes
5. Caramel- dark gold wrapper with brown stripes
6. Mint Milk Chocolate- green & silver checkered wrapper
7. Cherry Cordial Creme- red wrapper with black stripes
8. Candy Cane Mint- silver wrapper with (what else?) red candy canes
9. Peanut Butter- gold wrapper with red stripes

After extensive sampling by my entire household, the top three are undoubtedly the following:
3rd Place: Peanut Butter
2nd Place: Mint Milk Chocolate
1st Place: Cherry Cordial Creme

Any good study should contain thorough research, so I am still on the look out for the following varieties listed on the official Hershey's Kisses website:
1. Dark Chocolate with Almonds
2. Coconut Creme
3. Milk Chocolate Truffle
4. Dulce de Leche

If anyone has any information on their whereabouts I would be indebted to you if you would report them immediately so I can complete this crucial piece of social research as soon as possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home